Dinner and Homies


I ate...



Last night, Jimmy and I went on a date to Foreign Cinema. It is a beautiful restaurant and when it gets dark they show an old film projected onto one of the walls. Jim and I are early bird eaters (thanks to my early work schedule) so we didn't stick around for the film. We did however eat the most amazing baby artichokes, mahi mahi, and roasted chicken. Everything was perfectly prepared. I want to go back for the brunch! We went home to a homemade blackberry crumble that was so delicious we ate the whole thing and have no pictures to prove it.



I enjoy...


This man.
Sign reads: "Ladyes only- wounce you had a homeless person you never go back. My name is Bonbhen." He hangs out in the Haight and can be spotted in McDonalds or on the street. Sometimes he is passed out on a table top. Sometimes he is friendly and talks about his new blues ablum that is soon to be released.

1 comment:

  1. This is great stuff! Wishing we lived in the Bay area with you... I love it up there too. Don't forget us in So Cal! Does the homeless guy have any references?

    ReplyDelete